Posted on January 14, 2014, in Food & Beverage and tagged amount of candy needed to fill, birthay, cake servings, cake stand, candy, candy buffet, candy buffet bags, candy buffet containers, candy buffet display, candy buffet for wedding, candy buffet jars, cookie, cookie calculator, cupcake, dessert, dessert bar for wedding, dessert buffet, edible favor, favor boxes, how many cookies, how many cupcakes, how many hershey's kisses in a pound, how many jelly beans in a pound, how many M&M's in a pound, how to, ideas, kisses in a lb, kitchen cake, M&M in a lb, party, places to buy candy, places to buy candy for, round cake, sheet cake, square cake, take out container, take out container template, templates, tips, wedding, what size cake. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
Hayley’s Wedding Tips
Top Posts & Pages
- Flower names by Color
- Unity Ceremony ideas
- Timeline Templates
- Templates ~ Templates ~ Templates.... for almost everything
- Wedding Day Timeline
- DIY Photo booth
- Planning Food & Drinks - Alcohol Calculator
- Cake, Cupcakes, Candy Calculators for a Dessert Buffet
- POEMS - Favors, Will you be my... Flower Girl/Ring-Bearer In Remembrance, Bathroom Baskets, Wishing Tree, Photo I-spy, etc....
- Vistaprint and Pocketfold Envelopes